Open as PDF
HOW TO START YOUR POWER WASHER
DO NOT run the pump without the water supply connected and
turned on. Damage to the equipment resulting from failure to
follow these instructions will void warranty.
1. Move the fuel valve lever to the ON position (Figure 24).
Figure 24 – Fuel Valve
2. Move the choke lever to the “CLOSE” position (Figure 25).
For a warm engine, be sure the choke lever is in the “OPEN”
Figure 25 – Choke Lever
3. Move the throttle control lever to the “HIGH” position, shown
on the engine as a rabbit (Figure 26).
Figure 26 – Throttle Control
4. Turn the engine switch to the "ON" position (Figure 27).
Figure 27 – The ON Position
IMPORTANT: Before starting the power washer, be sure you are
wearing adequate safety goggles.
Risk of eye injury. Spray can splash back or propel
• Always wear safety goggles when using this equipment or in the
vicinity of equipment in use.
• Before starting the power washer, be sure you are wearing
adequate safety goggles.
• NEVER substitute safety glasses for safety goggles.
5. Place foot on footpad or otherwise secure the unit from
movement when pulling the recoil.
6. When starting the engine, grasp the starter grip handle (Figure
28) and pull slowly until you feel some resistance. Then pull
rapidly to start engine.