Open as PDF
t, Nozzle in low pressure mooe
Pump has following
problems: failure to produce
pressure, erratic pressure,
chattering, loss of pressure,
low water volume.
Detergent fails to mix with
2. Water inlet is blocked.
3. Inadequate water supply
4. Inlet hose is kinked or leaking
5. Clogged inlet hose stra=ner
6. Water supply is over 100"F
7 High pressure hose is blocked
8. Gun leaks.
9. Nozzle is obstructed
t0. Pump is faulty
t. Detergent line ]s collapsed or
2. Chemical tank filter is clogged
3. In-line filter is dirty.
4. Nozzle is in high pressure
5. Dial-a-Cleaner TM knob is in off
1 Pull nozzle backward for high
2. Clear inlet.
3. Provide adeauate water flow
4. Straighten =nlethose, patch leak.
5. Check and clean inlet hose strainer.
6. Provide cooler water supply.
7. Clear blocks in outlet hose.
8. Replaca gun
9. Clean nozzle
10. Contact Sears service facility.
I. Recair or replace detergent line
2. Replace tank.
3. See"Checkln-Line FilteF'
4. Push nozzle forward for low
5. Rotate knob for desired chemical.
Engine runs good at no-load Engine speed is too slow Move throttle control to FAST position. If
but "bogs" when load is engine still "bogs down", contact Sears
added, service facility.
1. Dirty air cleaner. 1. Clean or replace air cleaner.
2. Out of gasoline. 2. Fill fuel tank.
3. Stale gasoline. 3. Drain gas tank; fill with fresh fuel.
4. Spark plug wire not connected 4. Connect wire to spark plug.
to spark plug.
Engine will not start; or 5. Bad spark plug. 5. Replace spark plug.
starts and runs rough. 6. Water in gasoline. 6. Drain gas tank; fill with fresh fuel.
7. Overchoking. 7. Open choke fully and crank engine.
8. Excessively rich fuel mixture. 8. Contact Sears service facility.
9. Intake valve stuck open or 9. Contact Sears service facility.
t0. Engine has lost compression. 10. Contact Sears service facility.
Engine shuts down during
• i Out of gasoline. Fill fuel tank.
Engine lacks power. Dirty air filter. Replace air filter.
Engine "hunts" or falters. Choke is opened too soon. Move choke to halfway position until
engine runs smoothly.