Open as PDF
SR POOL AND SPA HEATER
NATURAL GAS / LP GAS
O W N E R’ S M A N U A L
INSTALLATION, OPERATION & PARTS
200K BTU/HR SR200NA SR200LP
333K BTU/HR SR333NA SR333LP
400K BTU/HR SR400NA SR400LP
Sta-Rite Pool/Spa Group
293 Wright Street, Delavan, WI 53115
North America: 800-752-0183, FAX 800-582-2217
International: 262-728-5551, FAX: 262-728-4461, TELEX: ITT 4970245
Union City, TN • Delavan, WI • Mississauga, Ont. • Murrieta, CA
© 2003, Sta-Rite Industries, Inc. Printed in U.S.A. S396 (Rev. 1/17/03)
If the information in these instructions is not followed exactly, a fire
or explosion may result causing property damage, personal injury or death.
– Do not store or use gasoline or other flammable vapors and liquids in the
vicinity of this or any other appliance.
– WHAT TO DO IF YOU SMELL GAS
• Do not try to light any appliance.
• Do not touch any electrical switch; do not use any phone in your building.
• Immediately call your gas supplier from a neighbor’s phone. Follow the
gas supplier’s instructions.
• If you cannot reach your gas supplier, call the fire department.
– Installation and service must be performed by a qualified installer, service
agency or the gas supplier.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO OWNER
Retain this manual for future reference.
This manual supplies information for the installation, operation,
and servicing of the appliance. It is strongly recommended that
this manual be reviewed completely before proceeding with an
installation. Its use will reduce service calls and chance of injury
and will lengthen product life.