Open as PDF
7 - ENG
7. Place assembled gun and wand on pressure
Before going any further please review the following:
• Be sure you have completed assembly instructions.
• Double check all fittings to be sure they are tight.
IMPORTANT: Before any attempt to start your pres-
sure washer be sure to check engine oil (See Opera-
tion under Engine Oil.)
PUMP- Develops high pressure.
PRESSURE REGULATOR- Allows you to adjust the
pressure of the outlet stream.
ENGINE RUN/STOP SWITCH- Sets engine in starting
mode for recoil starter — Stops running engine.
RECOIL STARTER- Used for starting the engine
SPRAY GUN ASSEMBLY (Contains Gun and Wand)-
Controls the application of water onto cleaning surface
with trigger device.
OIL FILL- Port where engine oil is poured.
GAS TANK/CAP- Cap is removed and unleaded
gasoline is poured.
HIGH PRESSURE OUTLET- Connection for high pres-
CHOKE- Lever used for starting unit.
8. Place pull cord into the wire bracket holder.
• Pull the cord under the wire bracket to the
right of the wire loop.
• Lift the pull cord handle up and slide the cord
to the left, sliding the cord into the wire loop.
• Next slide handle behind the wire bracket to
the left of the wire loop.
• Engine recoil will pull the cord into its final
Know Your High Pressure Washer
Read this Owner’s Manual and Safety Rules
before operation of your High Pressure Washer
Compare this illustration with our pressure washer to
familiarize yourself with the location of various con-
trols and adjustments. Save this manual for future