Open as PDF
4 - ENG
RISK OF CHEMICAL BURN
RISK OF HOT SURFACES
RISK TO FLUID
• Spray directed at electrical outlets or
switches, or objects connected to an elec-
trical circuit, could result in a fatal
• Unplug any electrically operated product
before attempting to clean it. Direct spray
away from electric outlets and switches.
• Your washer operates at fluid pressures
and velocities high enough to penetrate
human and animal flesh, which could
result in amputation or other serious
injury. Leaks caused by loose fittings or
worn or damaged hoses can result in in-
jection injuries. DO NOT TREAT FLUID IN-
JECTION AS A SIMPLE CUT! See a phy-
• Relieve system pressure before attempting
maintenance or disassembly of
• Never place hands in front of nozzle.
• Direct spray away from self and others.
• Make sure hose and fittings are tightened
and in good condition. Never hold onto the
hose or fittings during operation.
• Do not allow hose to contact muffler.
• Never attach or remove wand or hose fittings
while system is pressurized.
• Use only hose and high pressure accessories
rated for pressure higher than your pressure
• To relieve system pressure, shut off engine,
turn off water supply, and pull gun trigger until
water stops flowing.
• Use of acids, toxic or corrosive chemicals,
poisons, insecticides, or any kind of flam-
mable solvent with this product could re-
sult in serious injury or death.
• Do not use acids, gasoline, kerosene, or any
other flammable materials in this product.
Use only household detergents,
cleaners and degreasers recommended for
use in pressure washers.
• Wear protective clothing to protect eyes and
skin from contact with sprayed materials.
• Do not use chlorine bleach or any other
• Contact with hot surfaces, such as engines
exhaust components, could result in seri-
• During operation, touch only the control
surfaces of the pressure washer. Keep
children away from the pressure washer at all
times. They may not be able to recognize the
hazards of this product.
• Unsafe operation of your pressure washer
could lead to serious injury or death to you or
• If proper starting procedure is not
followed, engine can kickback causing
serious hand and arm injury.
• The spray gun/wand is a powerful cleaning
tool that could look like a toy to a child.
• Reactive force of spray will cause gun/wand
to move, and could cause the operator to slip
or fall, or misdirect the spray. Improper control
of gun/wand can result in injuries to self and
• Become familiar with the operation and con-
trols of the pressure washer.
• Keep operating area clear of all persons,
pets, and obstacles.
• Do not operate the product when fatigued or
under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Stay
alert at all times.
• Never defeat the safety features of this prod-
• Do not operate machine with missing,
broken, or unauthorized parts.
• Never leave wand unattended while unit is
• If engine does not start after two pulls,
squeeze trigger of gun to relieve pump
pressure. Pull starter cord slowly until
resistance is felt. Then pull cord rapidly to
avoid kickback and prevent hand or arm
• Keep children away from the pressure
washer at all times.
• Do not overreach or stand on an unstable
support. Grip gun/wand firmly with both
hands. Expect the gun to kick when trig-
RISK OF UNSAFE
WHAT CAN HAPPEN HOW TO PREVENT IT