Open as PDF
Removing Mower - 49
1. STOP engine, LOCK park brake, DISENGAGE PTO
lever, turn key to the OFF position, and remove key.
2. Raise mower lift lever to highest position.
3. Put wood blocks under each side of mower.
4. Lower mower lift lever to lowest position, bringing deck
down onto blocks.
Picture Note: Shown from behind L.H. front wheel.
5. Remove mower deck drive belt from tractor engine
a. Pull down on left-hand side of belt guide (A) and
rotate away from engine pulley (B).
b. Remove belt (C) from belt guide and pulley.
c. Return guide to original position. Insure that the
guide is seated into the hole.
6. Remove spring locking pin and washer (D) holding
tension rod (E) to blade drive arm (F).
7. Remove spring locking pins and washers (G) from front
draft rods (H) and remove draft arms from front axle
brackets. Store draft arms with mower.
CAUTION: Avoid injury! Before removing
mower on machine: STOP engine. Remove key.
Wait for all moving parts to STOP.
• Mower lift lever under tension. To avoid injury,
grasp lift lever securely and release lock