Open as PDF
Tools Required for Assembly
5 mm Allen wrench (supplied)
Remove Pressure Washer from Carton
• Open carton from the top. Locate and remove from
box the handle, gun, wand,chemical/soap hose,
and parts bag.
• Cut carton along dotted lines.
• Remove all carton inserts.
• Roll unit through opening in carton.
NOTE: The hose is located at the bottom of the
Preparing the Pressure Washer for First Use
Note: Included with your pressure washer is a
video cassette tape on how to prepare your
unit for operation. It is recommended you view
this tape before performing the next steps.
1. Insert handle onto frame.
• Insert knobs into the threaded slot in front of
the frame handle and tighten by turning in a
• Slide bolts into the slot in the side of the frame
handle and tighten the nuts by turning in a
2. Using an adjustable wrench, remove nut from bolt
that attaches board to frame. Remove wood plank
from the frame of the unit. Discard bolt and board.
3. Mount the rubber isolator to the frame. To mount
isolator place threaded end of bolt through the
• Next with washer on bolt place threaded end
of bolt through the larger hole in bottom of
the rubber isolator.
• Place threaded portion of bolt through the
same hole location the wood plank was
mounted to on the pressure washer.
• Next place the tee nut over the threaded
portion of the bolt and use the 5 mm Allen
wrench provided to tighten isolator to the
4. Connect wand extension to gun. To tighten, turn
knob in clockwise direction. Hand tighten.
5. Remove tie wrap off of high pressure hose.
Unwind high pressure hose and attach the
threaded end to the gun. Tighten with adjustable
6. Connect high pressure hose to outlet on
pressure washer and hand tighten firmly.
NOTE: Always keep hose away from engine muffler.
Tighten knob in
Insert bolt and
tighten lock nut.