Open as PDF
Improper operation or maintenance of this product could result in serious injury and property damage. Read and understand
all warnings and operating instructions before using.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
• Spilled gasoline and it’s vapors can become
ignited from cigarette sparks, electrical
arcing, exhaust gases, and hot engine
components such as the muffler.
• Heat will expand fuel in the tank which could
result in spillage and possible fire explosion.
• Operating the pressure washer in an
explosive environment could result in a fire.
• Materials placed against or near the
pressure washer can interfere with its proper
ventilation features causing overheating and
possible ignition of the materials.
• Muffler exhaust heat can damage painted
surfaces, melt any material sensitive to heat
(such as siding, plastic, rubber, or vinyl), and
damage live plants.
• Improperly stored fuel could lead to
accidental ignition. Fuel improperly secured
could get into the hands of children or other
• Use of acids, toxic or corrosive chemicals,
poisons, insecticides, or any kind of
flammable solvent with this product could
result in serious injury or death.
• Breathing exhaust fumes will cause serious
injury or death.
• Some cleaning fluids contain substances
which could cause injury to skin, eyes, or
• Unsafe operation of your pressure washer
could lead to serious injury or death to you
• The spray gun/wand is a powerful cleaning
tool that could look like a toy to a child.
• Reactive force of spray will cause gun/wand
to move, and could cause the operator to
slip or fall, or misdirect the spray. Improper
control of gun/wand can result in injuries to
self and others.
• Shut off engine and allow it to cool before
adding fuel to the tank.
• Use care in filling tank to avoid spilling fuel.
Move pressure washer away from fueling
area before starting engine.
• Keep maximum fuel level ½” below top of
tank to allow for expansion.
• Operate and fuel equipment in well
ventilated areas free from obstructions.
Equip areas with fire extinguishers suitable
for gasoline fires.
• Never operate pressure washer in an area
containing dry brush or weeds.
• Always keep pressure washer a minimum of
four feet away from surfaces (such as
houses, automobiles, or live plants) that
could be damaged from muffler exhaust
• Store fuel in an OSHA approved container,
in a secure location away from work area.
• Do not spray flammable liquids
• Operate pressure washer in a well ventilated
area. Avoid enclosed areas such as
garages, basements ,etc.
• Never operate unit in a location occupied by
humans or animals.
• Use only cleaning fluids specifically
recommended for high pressure washers.
Follow manufacturers recommendations.
• Become familiar with the operation and
controls of the pressure washer.
• Keep operating area clear of all persons,
pets, and obstacles.
• Do not operate the product when fatigued
or under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Stay alert at all times.
• Never defeat the safety features of this
• Do not operate machine with missing,
broken, or unauthorized parts.
• Never leave wand unattended while unit is
• Keep children away from the pressure
washer at all times.
• Do not overreach or stand on an unstable
support. Grip gun/wand firmly with both
hands. Expect the gun to kick when
HOW TO PREVENT ITWHAT CAN HAPPEN
RISK TO BREATHING
RISK OF EXPLOSION
RISK OF UNSAFE