Open as PDF
Never smoke or make and break connections at
the battery while charging. Sparks may ignite the
Battery electrolyte is poisonous and dangerous,
causing severe burns, etc. contains sulfuric (sul-
phuric) acid. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or
EXTERNAL-Flush with water.
INTERNAL-Drink large quantities of water or milk.
Follow with milk of magnesia, beaten egg or veg-
etable oil. Call physician immediately.
EYES: Flush with water for 15 minutes and get
prompt medical attention. Batteries produce explo-
sive gases. Keep sparks, flame, cigarettes, etc.,
away. Ventilate when charging or using in closed
space. Always cover eyes when working near bat-
teries. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
– 20 –
7VU-9-12-A 10/9/03 11:59 AM Page 20