Open as PDF
The Manufacturer warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this product as manufactured is free from defects in materi-
als and work man ship. For a period of two (2) years from date of purchase by the original consumer purchaser, we will repair or
replace, at our option, without charge for parts or labor incurred in replacing parts, any part which we find to be defective due
to materials or workmanship. This Warranty is subject to the following limitations and exclusions.
1. This warranty does not apply to the engine, transaxle/transmission components, battery (except as noted below) or com-
ponents parts thereof. Please refer to the applicable manufacturer's warranty on these items.
2. Transportation charges for the movement of any power equipment unit or attachment are the responsibility of the pur-
chaser. Transportation charges for any parts submitted for replacement under this warranty must be paid by the purchaser
unless such return is requested by the manufacturer.
3. Battery Warranty: On products equipped with a Battery, we will replace, without charge to you, any battery which we find
to be defective in manufacture, during the first ninety (90) days of ownership. After ninety (90) days, we will exchange the
Battery, charging you 1/12 of the price of a new Battery for each full month from the date of the original sale. Battery must
be maintained in accordance with the instructions furnished.
4. The Warranty period for any products used for rental or commercial purposes is limited to 90 days from the date of original
5. This Warranty applies only to products which have been properly assembled, adjusted, operated, and main tained in ac cor -
dance with the instructions furnished. This Warranty does not apply to any product which has been subjected to alteration,
misuse, abuse, improper assembly or installation, delivery damage, or to normal wear of the product.
6. Exclusions: Excluded from this Warranty are belts, blades, blade adapters, normal wear, normal adjustments, stan dard
hardware and normal maintenance.
7. In the event you have a claim under this Warranty, you must return the product to an authorized service dealer.
Should you have any unanswered questions concerning this Warranty, please contact:
giving the model number, serial number and date of purchase of your product and the name and address of the authorized
dealer from whom it was purchased.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY IMPLIED WAR RAN -
TIES ARE LIMITED TO THE SAME TIME PERIODS STATED HEREIN FOR OUR EXPRESSED WARRANTIES. Some areas
do not allow the limitation of consequential damages or limitations of how long an implied Warranty may last, so the above limi-
tations or exclusions may not apply to you. This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which
vary from locale to locale.
This is a limited Warranty within the meaning of that term as defined in the Magnuson-Moss Act of 1975.
In Canada contact:
5855 Terry Fox Way
Outdoor Products Customer Service Dept.
1030 Stevens Creek Road
Augusta, GA 30907 USA