Open as PDF
INSTALL SEAT (See Fig. 4)
Adjust seat before tightening adjustment knob.
• Remove cardboard packing on seat pan.
• Place seat on seat pan and assemble shoulder bolt.
Tighten shoulder bolt securely.
• Assemble adjustment knob and flat washer loosely.
Do not tighten.
• Lower seat into operating position and sit on seat.
• Slide seat until a comfortable position is reached which
allows you to press clutch/brake pedal all the way
• Get off seat without moving its adjusted position.
• Raise seat and tighten adjustment knob securely.
LARGE FLAT WASHER
TO ATTACH FRONT BUMPER (See Fig. 5)
NOTE: For ease of assembly, you may wish to obtain the
assistance of another person for mounting bumper to
• Press or tap the end caps into ends of bumper tube.
• The existing top screw and the existing front screw
must be removed from both sides.
• On both sides of chassis, position extension bracket as
shown and loosely assemble to rear chassis hole with
supplied 3/8-16 x 1-1/4 screw. Do not tighten the
brackets. Allow them to hang from the chassis.
• Position bumper and extension brackets so brackets
can be slid inside flattened ends of bumper.
• Slide bumper onto brackets and pivot upwards to align
center holes in extension brackets and tractor chassis.
• With holes aligned, install additional screws.
• Tighten all four (4) screws securely.
Slide Bumper onto
and Pivot Upwards
Open battery box door for:
• Inspection for secure connections (to tighten hard-
• Inspection for corrosion.
• Testing battery.
• Jumping (if required).
• Periodic charging .