Open as PDF
COPYRIGHT © NOVEMBER, 2007 BY GRIZZLY INDUSTRIAL, INC.
WARNING: NO PORTION OF THIS MANUAL MAY BE REPRODUCED IN ANY SHAPE
OR FORM WITHOUT THE WRITTEN APPROVAL OF GRIZZLY INDUSTRIAL, INC.
#JB10063 PRINTED IN CHINA
38" LAWN SWEEPER
• Read the vehicle and sweeper owner's
manuals and know how to operate your
vehicle and sweeper before using this
• Maximum speed limit while towing this
sweeper is 6mph.
• Do not allow children or anyone without
proper training to operate the sweeper
• Do not use sweeper as a trailer for
carrying people or animals.
• Keep all hardware tightened to be sure
the sweeper is in safe working ord
Figure 1. Model T10043 38" Lawn Sweeper.
The Model T10043 38" Lawn Sweeper features
four rows of bristle brushes, a large capacity leaf
bag that swings up for dumping, adjustable height
settings, and a universal hitch for towing behind
any riding lawn mower.
Tools Needed for Assembly
• 10, 13, 14mm wrench and/or socket.
• Awl or similar tool.
• Crescent wrench (optional).
• Never attach the leaf bag dump rope to
any part of your body or clothing. Do
not hold onto the rope while towing the
• Attach the leaf bag dump rope to the
towing vehicle and make sure it is kept
away from wheels and rotating parts.
• If an object becomes lodged in the
sweeper, do not attempt to remove it
while the sweeper brush is mo
• Only use the hitch for towing the trailer.
Do not attempt to use rope or chain for
To reduce the risk of injury when using this product: