I have a bent bolt in the back that you use to adjust the depth the back bar goes down. does anyone know where I can buy a new one at? Thx, Dewey

Asked by Dewey McVay on 06/13/2010 1  Answer

ManualsOnline posted an answer 8 years, 10 months ago

The ManualsOnline team has found the manual for this product! We hope it helps solve your problem. Get the Manual Here

Add Your Answer

Please Note: Do not submit personal information as it will be displayed online.