rods that hold up bagging area fell out don't know where they go.

Asked by dave gallo on 05/15/2009 1  Answer
0 Just spent half a day on the computer to find out that Agri-Fab and Huskee are made the same.
My model: Huskee 45-02601-131 is the same as Agri-Fab 45-02601.
This may be the same for your model.
Was this answer helpful?

Add Your Answer

Please Note: Do not submit personal information as it will be displayed online.