How to use this file
Paper Size: • 11x17
• Body - 50 lbs brilliant white offset or equivalent
• Cover - on pre-printed two tone “Swash” stock.
Press: • Body - 1 color, 2-sided
• Cover - 1 color, 1 sided
Bindery: • Saddle stitch, face trim *if too thick for saddle stitch, tape bind
Covers: • FRONT COVER is present at the beginning of the file.
• BACK COVER is the page immediately after the front cover.
• The part number for this manual (typically a 172_____ number) is
located on the front cover.
• This file may contain several manual which differ only by their covers.
See the part number at the bottom of the cover page. .
Body: • The body for all manuals is identical regardless of the cover.
• Odd number pages are always right hand pages, even number pages
are always left hand pages.
General: • This instruction sheet is NOT part of the manual and must not be
• Pages labeled “THIS PAGE INTENSIONALLY BLANK” are placement
pages and should NOT be printed.