Open as PDF
Thank you for selecting this Weather Station.
NOTE Please keep this manual handy as you use
your new product. It contains practical step-by-step
instructions, as well as technical speciﬁcations and
warnings you should know about.
1. Solar panel
2. Remote sensor reception indicator
3. Indoor temperature
4. MODE: Change settings / display
5. / : Increase / decrease value; activate /
deactivate clock reception signal;
between outdoor channels (1-3)
6. Outdoor temperature
7. Time zone
8. Clock with weekday
9. MEM: View current, maximum and minimum
Solar First Watch Weather Station
with Indoor / Outdoor Temperature
1. RESET: Reset unit to default settings
2. °C / °F: Select temperature
1. LED status indicator
2. Wall mount hole
3. Battery compartment
4. RESET hole
5. CHANNEL switch
IMPORTANT Set up the remote outdoor sensor
ﬁrst before setting the main unit.
REMOTE SENSOR – INSERT BATTERIES
The main unit can collect data from up to 3 sensors.
To set up the sensor:
1. Open the battery compartment.
2. Insert the battery, matching the polarities.
3. Select a channel then
4. Close the battery door.
5. Place the sensor within 30 m (98 ft) of the main
unit using the table stand or wall mount.
TIP Ideal placements for the sensor would be in
any location on the exterior of the home at a height
of not more than 1.5 m (5 ft) and which can shield it
from direct sunlight or wet conditions for an accurate
1.5 m (5 ft)
• Press RESET after each battery change or channel
• Use alkaline batteries for longer usage and
consumer grade lithium batteries in temperatures
MAIN UNIT – INSERT BATTERIES
1. Remove the battery compartment.
2. Insert the batteries, matching the polarities.
RESET after each battery change.
Clock / alarm
Main unit batteries
Outdoor temperature Sensor battery low
MAIN UNIT - SOLAR PANEL
The solar panel is an energy saving feature, which is
an environmentally friendly way to provide additional
power to the main unit and prolongs battery life. How-
ever, it cannot replace battery power entirely.
SENSOR DATA TRANSMISSION
To search for a sensor:
Press and hold + MODE.
The sensor reception icon in the remote sensor
area shows the status:
Main unit is searching for
A channel has been found.
The sensor cannot be
The transmission range may vary depending
on many factors. You may need to experiment with
various locations to get the best results.
MANUALLY SET CLOCK
To set the clock manually:
1. Press and hold MODE.
2. Press or to change the settings.
3. Press MODE to conﬁrm.
4. The settings order is: time zone,12/24 hr format,
hour, minute, year, calendar mode (day – month /
month – day), month, day and language.
Time zone offset sets the clock +/- 23 hours from the
received clock signal time.
Select the time zone: (P) Paciﬁc, (E) Eastern, (C)
Central or (M) Mountain.
NOTE The language options are English (E), Ger
man (D), French (F), Italian (I), Spanish (S) and
To select display mode:
Press MODE to choose between clock with seconds,
clock with weekday or calendar.
To toggle temperature unit:
°C / °F.
To toggle between each outdoor sensor’s readings:
Press and hold + MEM for 2 seconds to initiate auto
toggle of outdoor channels.
To end press
To toggle between current, minimum and maxi
Press MEM repeatedly.
To clear the records:
Press and hold MEM
Press RESET to return to the default settings.
• Do not subject the unit to excessive force, shock,
dust, temperature or humidity.
• Do not cover the ventilation holes with any items
such as newspapers, curtains etc.
• Do not immerse the unit in water. If you spill liquid
over it, dry it immediately with a soft, lint-free
• Do not clean the unit with abrasive or corrosive
• Do not tamper with the unit’s internal components.
This invalidates the warranty.
• Only use fresh batteries. Do not mix new and old
• Images shown in this manual may differ from the
• When disposing of this product, ensure it is
RAR802_MANUAL R3.indd 1 1/6/12 11:40:37