Open as PDF
Version 1.2 - 3/17/2010
Page 23 of 25
• The manufacturer and supplier cannot accept any responsibility for any
incorrect readings and any consequences that occur should an
inaccurate reading take place.
• This product is designed for use in the home only as indication of the
temperature and weather forecast for the selected location.
• This product is not to be used for medical purposes or for public
• The specifications of this product may change without prior notice.
• This product is not a toy. Keep out of the reach of children.
Statement according to FCC part 15.21:
Modifications not expressly approved by this company could void the user's
authority to operate the equipment.
Statement according to FCC part 15.105:
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a
Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are
designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a
residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio
frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the
instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular
installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or
television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and
on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to
which the receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device is a very low power transmitter. There are no restrictions regarding
RF Exposure requirement.