Open as PDF
DO NOT EXCEED THE RATING OF THE TIMER 1000 WATTS FOR
GENERAL PURPOSE AND TUNGSTEN LOAD (SUCH AS LIGHTING).
THIS TIMER IS FOR INDOOR USE ONLY. DO NOT USE IN WET
THIS TIMER HAS A BUILT-IN RECHARGEABLE BATTERY THAT IS
USED TO RETAIN THE CURRENT TIME AND ON/OFF SETTINGS
WHEN THE UNIT IS NOT PLUGGED IN AN OUTLET.
IN CASE OF A FAILURE OF THE TIMER. PRESS THE RESET BUTTON
TO RESTART THE TIMER.
TO ACTIVATE YOUR TIMER
1. Display - Remove the plastic ﬁlm from display.
2. Installation - Plug the timer into a grounded outlet and wait for at least
30 minutes to charge the built-in rechargeable battery. Once the battery
has charged, unplug and press the “RESET” button.
3. Set Current Time - While holding down the CLK (Clock) button, press
the DAY, HR (Hour) and MIN (Minute) buttons to set the day, hour and
minute. Note the AM or PM appears after the time.
4. Release the CLK (Clock) button.
Your Timer is now ready to be programmed.
PROGRAMMING AN EVENT
1. Press the PROG button once. The display will read
or if an event has already been programmed the current event will be
displayed. It will show current settings if it has been previously The
number 1 indicates that you are now programming Event until the day you
choosen to program is displayed.
2. To select the day to be programmed press the DAY button repeatedly
the display should show the day on which you want the timer to turn ON.
The day options includes:
- All days of the week (MO TU WE TH FR SA SU)
- Any single day of the week (for example WE)
- Weekdays only (MO TU WE TH FR)
- Weekends only (SA SU)
3. Press the HR and MIN buttons to select the time of day to turn the
Timer ON press the HR button repeatedly to change from AM to PM.
4. Press the PROG button again. The display will read:
It will show current settings if it has been previously set.
5. Repeat steps 2 and 3 to program other events.
6. To set additional ON and OFF cycles (maximum of 7 events) press the
PROG button and follow the procedures 2-5 above for each new ON/OFF
event. When you are ﬁnished press the CLK button the display will now
show the current time and the Timer will control the device plugged into it
according to the programmed events.
Press the PROG button repeatedly and will cycle through
all the programmed ON/OFF events. Press the CLK to return
to normal operation.
CLEARING PROGRAMMED EVENT
Press the PROG button repeatedly to ﬁnd the ON/OFF event you want to
clear. While holding the MODE button down, press the PROG to clear the
settings for the event.
ACTIVATING YOUR EVENTS
Automatic - For controlled operation according to programmed events,
press the MODE button repeatedly until AUTO is displayed.
Random - For random operation press the MODE button until RDM
is displayed. The Timer will turn ON and OFF at +/- 30 Minutes of
programmed events randomly.
Manual - For manual operation, press the MODE button until ON
(to turn and remain on) or OFF (to turn and remain off) is displayed.
OPERATING THE TIMER
Plug the Timer into an outlet near where you want time your lighting or
appliance. Plug the lighting or appliance into the Timer. Check and adjust
the Timer setting if needed.
is a trademark of the General Electric Company and is used under license to
Jasco Products Company LLC, 10 E. Memorial Road, Oklahoma City, OK 73114.
This Jasco product comes with a 1 year limited warranty.
Visit www.jascoproducts.com for details.