Open as PDF
KEY INFORMATION YOU SHOULD KNOW:
• Lifetime 3 in 1 deck-Mulching, Discharging and Bagging (bag optional).
• Do not operate mower unless handle is locked into position.
• Ensure shroud hole covers are properly installed.
• For best cutting results, keep blade sharpened and balanced.
• Inspect and thoroughly clean your mower after each use (a deck with caked grass will degrade performance).
• Make sure mowing area is clear of other persons or pets prior to starting and during operation.
SAVE THIS MANUAL FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
Cat No. MM575 Form No. 90512518 NOV. ‘06
Copyright © 2006 Black & Decker Printed in Mexico
18” (46cm) MULCHING MOWER